This Rustic Retreat is the perfect cozy cabin to settle into for a quiet vacation.
Enjoy a serene and private vacation in the comfort of your new home away from home.
Take in the changing seasons on the mountain from the side porch. Warm-up on chilly
autumn evenings around a beautiful stone fireplace. Or settle in for a cozy evening
in the hot tub on the screened-in porch.
● Fully Furnished
● Air Conditioning
● Free wireless high-speed internet access
● Linens Provided
● Hot tub
● Pool table
● Stone fireplace
● Free unlimited local and long-distance calling
● Cable TV/DVD/VCR
● Full Kitchen (cooking utensils provided)
● Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
Within the resort:
● Enjoy any of the 3 (seasonal) swimming pools, tennis court or boat launch.
● Hike within the resort’s 1,000 acres peninsula.
● Venture onto the vast expanse of 1,100 square miles of the Daniel Boone National Forest that adjoins the resort.
● There are 5 public golf courses within 15-30 minutes’ drive.
● Horseback riding
● ATV trails
● Federal shooting range
● Cumberland Falls
Our on-site resort manager and staff provide reservation check-in, immaculate housekeeping, and maintenance service calls
to make your stay more enjoyable.
Lake Cumberland is an adventurer’s dream, with over 1,200 miles of shoreline, fantastic boating and fishing. Come and
enjoy the splendor of fall colors, the quiet beauty of winter, the bloom of spring or the excitement of summer! There’s
something to enjoy in every season at Lake Cumberland Resort.
This unit subject to sales tax and one time
cleaning fee $95.00, plus hot tub fee of $25.00
and processing fee of $45.00, 10% transit tax.
Weeks are counted as 7 nights check out on the